Friday 14 January 2011

Benefit - "That Girl" brightening primer review.




WAITING FOR VIDEO TO UPLOAD

Now first of all, i would like to say this is my own opinion on this product, if anyone else has tried it then i would love to hear your views on it!


This is what it looks like without being blended in.

& this is the product blended in. 


I would also like to take the opportunity to apologise for not blogging last night. I wasn't feeling the best. You know when you have a headache and then you just feel shit and generally shite? Well, i felt like that.

Tomorrow, depending if i get  minutes to myself as ill be working from 10:00am-4:00pm at PC world and then 6:00pm-1:00am at my bar job, ill do my other review on another product im slightly excited about (: If i don't have time, ill definitely do an outfit post and show you what i wear to work.

OH and also, i am terribly sorry for the awful lighting and quality of the video. I SHOULD have used my rear camera on my iPhone, but for some random reason i used the front facing one. I have bloody HD recording?! Why the bllimmin hell did i choose to use the front one? HA. And i had to use the light coming from my laptop as it is half twelve at night.

So, now, just realising what the time is...i am off to bed. Long day tomorrow. But really hope you guys like the review. Leave all your opinions on this product underneath and maybe anything else you would like me to review!



2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!!I like it!
    http://vintageprocess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so curious about this product! Let's see what you think.
    I'm a new follower :-)
    X

    ReplyDelete