just a lazy sunday, looking at cars and chilling out with a bud (;
Monday, 4 April 2011
yes that is right, ive dyed my hair RED.
i know a lot of people have been dying their hair red at the moment and ive loved it for ages. but i didnt want to just jump on the band wagon and dye my hair any old red i wanted mine more browny red rather than full on red. so i bought a brown and a red hair dye and mixed them up a bit. bit of a risk considering i didnt even know what i was doing but im really happy with how it turned out (:
nothing has really happened this week. ive been going out with my friends a lot, just having a good time. ive been working a lot and college is keeping me busy with all the catcing up i have to do after all my hospital madness.
i hope all you guys had a really good week, im so excited for the easter holidays coming up next week! have any of you guys got anything planned?
lots of love.
Monday, 28 March 2011
ahh im too tired today.
ive been working for the majority of today. its been pretty laid back seeing as all ive been doing is playing on our nintendo 3ds at work these days. the 3d on it is actually pretty decent. i was rather impressed. and it takes a lot for me to be impressed with gadgets. im a bit of a geek with gadgets. which is probably why i work at pc world (:
i really need to save the pennies lately. all i can think about is what clothes i want. it didnt help that i went into topshop today with my friends and saw sooooo many things i want! but i guess if i want to go on holiday and a new car i should stay sensible....right?
back at college tomorrow for my 3 day week in education. im just excited for college to be over!
soo excited for saturday. having a night out with the girlies. even though i cant really afford it, i dont really care. im young. i should be having fun while i can (:
i also nabbed myself some rihanna tickets yesterday! soo excited, shes my woman crush XD im seeing her on the 22nd december at the 02 arena. long time away but still....im uber excited!
thats pretty much it for today lovlies.
Sunday, 27 February 2011
Im going to do this little weekly review every monday, just so you guys can get an little insight to what ive been up to this week, what ive been thinking ect ect.
- This half term has been utter shite. Nothing has been done in terms of coursework. Ive literally taken the mick out of my bed by laying in it way too much and sleeping a ridiculous amount.
- Ive had the mega blogger syndrome this week. I guess you guys can tell.
- I had to have a HUGE needly into my hip last Monday which filled my hip with loads of steroids which has actually made my arthritis amazingly better. I can walk without my crutches now!
- Ive spent £30 on clothes, even though i am supposed to be saving up "/
- Ive worked way too many LITTLE hours! I need more if im going to pay for Cuba!
- Ive couldn't drive home because i was laughing too much when my stepsister threw her burger gherkin out of my car window and it hit a parked car.
- And finally i am uber excited about seeing what everyone wears to the oscars (: Little nerd me.
I think that is pretty much all i can think of right now. Thats my whole week in a nutshell. College on Tuesday. Great. Bloody great.
Friday, 25 February 2011
I am aware i look frightfully drugged up in this photo "/
Hell everyone, long time no see eh? Well to top this all off, i am sincerely sorry for not posting in donkeys years! Ive made a quickie video to help me explain why and tell you about everything thats up and coming.
Friday, 14 January 2011
Tuesday, 11 January 2011
Cardigan: River Island
Belt: New Look
So today has been pretty boring. I had college til around 4ish which was pretty poo. But the weather here has been so blimmin cold, i had no choice but to wear my uber warm River Island cardigan today. I got it in the size up as i wanted it to just swamp me. I just adore the rosy colour of it. I usually stick to black, greys and whites. But recently ive been a bit brave with my colours i must say...